First You Learn How to Make with Blogger Blogs. You start  to Make Money. Visit The Blogs  Click Here.


* For under $4 dollars make an unforgettable balloon arrangement for quick party ideas. Weddings,baby showers,birthdays etc. Learn how to decorate for almost no money!

* I love how simple you are. Down to earth person and down to earth decorations, yet lovely, quick, and great on a budget. God bless! You rock girl.

* I think this is a great idea and my grandsons turning 3 next month an this is something im gonna try thanks for the video girl god bless.

* thx for this video!!!! it is so awesome and sooo easy!! im using this for my summer party!! if u could check out my channel it would make my day!!!!

* How totally cute and great last minute idea!! I am going to do for my front door for the 4th of July. Super fun and easy!

* I find you hilarious !! When you stick the first peice if tape on the first balloon.

* im 16 now and i already new this i was 6 years old and i went wild with ballons and tape, so i can step on them and pop it easier so this isnt new to me for the rest of you guys that never seen this before go wild in kids party or whatever.

 
* I think it would look waaaay better without the streamer. I think I will use your idea with different size clear balloons for an underwater theme. Thanks!